Navigating Natural Disaster Claims
Wildfires, earthquakes and floods typically result in high-dollar property losses concentrated in a particular geographical area. While individuals affected by natural disasters struggle because of their damaged homes and disrupted family routines, businesses face challenges on multiple levels, including:
- Damaged or destroyed facilities
- Interrupted supply chains and/or means of transport
- Lost and damaged inventory
- Temporary or permanent loss of customers in the area, who may be unable to pay for goods and services as usual
- Staff burdened by compounding urgent matters
When businesses make damage claims against their insurance policies, it is not uncommon for benefits and settlements to come together slowly — at a time when funding is badly needed to get business back on track.
Was your California business knocked off balance after a recent natural disaster? Are customers demanding deliveries and refunds at a time when your capacity to respond is greatly affected? Are you stymied in your efforts to get the help you expected from your business and commercial insurance carrier? The Lesser Law Group in San Rafael has a solid reputation and track record in the area of business and commercial insurance. We are prepared to get results for your business as you make claims after a natural disaster.